From Ben Johnson <myalphabetfam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A POST from the browser
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:20:28 GMT
Thanks all for the suggestions.  I did finally get my POST into the
database by disabling the crossDomain on the browser side code.  I did have
cors enabled on CouchDB which I thought should have allowed the database to
respond better to the OPTIONS requests than a 405?  I originally was
running an older version of CouchDB that looked like it did not support
CORS but then upgraded to 1.5.0 and still had this issue.

Thanks again.  I have one other question but unrelated so I will post on a
different thread.