From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Return document on creation option?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:02:53 GMT
No, there is no such functionality in CouchDB. When you create/update
document, you'll receive his id and rev values. You need to make a
separate GET request with these id and rev to retrieve this document
in the form that you just PUT'ed.

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/api/document/common.html#obtaining-a-specific-revision
--

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Tito Ciuro <tciuro@mac.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if I read it somewhere or perhaps I'm mistaken this option With MongoDB:
I seem to recall that CouchDB can optionally return the document it has created or updated.
Is this true or should I have to perform this operation manually?