From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Fwd: jq, a command-line interface to JSON
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:57:27 GMT
Hi Marcello,

thanks a lot - your contributions are highly appreciated :)

Cheers

Andy

On Feb 04, 2014, at 22:24, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

> Marcello: I added you as a contributor

Thanks Andy.

I’ve committed three changes, adding jq, making the couchdb-lucene
description more explanatory and I’ve also added a link to the
couchdb-lucene OpenSuSE package that I’m maintaining. I’ve left also
my e-mail address - I am not afraid of spam ;-).

I hope that these changes are appreciated.

Cheers,

~Marcello

--
Andy Wenk