From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Why is the view index file size so huge?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:23:04 GMT
keep in mind, that all revisions of documents are being kept as long as you
do not run compaction. So you need to run compaction to throw away the old
revisions. So what you saw is the normal behaviour of CouchDB.

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/maintenance/compaction.html?highlight=compaction

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/config/compaction.html?highlight=compaction

Cheers

Andy