From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Open Data Day
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:10:09 GMT
This Saturday (February 22nd) is opendataday.org
In the US, it's also CodeAcross:
http://www.codeforamerica.org/codeacross-2014/
Both of these have support/sponsorship/etc from the Open Knowledge
Foundation: okfn.org

I wanted to see what events are going on that people on this list are
participating in that they might be bringing a CouchDB too. :)

I'm running Upstate Open Data Day in Greenville, SC:
http://openupstate.org/home/2014/2/13/16

You're all invited! ;)

If you have others, please let me know. I'd like to get CouchDB promoted
in these contexts.

There's a lot of CouchDB + Open Data goodness out there (mostly thanks
to Max Ogden!) and I'd like to make sure the world knows how easy it is
to use...and uses it! :D

Thanks, all,
Benjamin