From Jean-Felix Girard <jeanfel...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:42:55 GMT
Hi,
To get server time from the client, I use a update function...  You could do something like
this:
{
   "_id": "_design/js",
   "_rev": "2-17d3cd5c245d45d1232ee95176d2e792",
   "language": "javascript",
   "updates": {
       "time": "function(doc, req) {  return [null, Math.round(new Date().getTime()/1000)
+ ''];}"
   }
}
and query it like that:

curl localhost:5984/data_test/_design/js/_update/time -X POST
1389192069
~:$

Jeff