From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Keep several couchdb sessions authenticated
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:42:22 GMT

On Jan 16, 2014, at 8:37 AM, Daniel Gonzalez <gonvaled@gonvaled.com> wrote:

> I guess couchdb is using a cookie for the session without keeping
> information about the endpoint, so it gets overwritten.

It's not possible, apparently, to have port-specific cookies for the same host:
	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1612177/are-http-cookies-port-specific
So if you connect to two CouchDB servers at the same hostname, the auth cookies they set are
going to overwrite each other.

> Is there a workaround for this, so that I do not need to re-authenticate so often?

Don't configure the tunnels to be on the same hostname?

—Jens