From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:58:44 GMT
That's the browser cache... Not the JavaScript call you'll make... Try
making call...logging it to the console.. Then making that call again a
second later... It should work just fine.. You can even get the age from
the show function... With a new date minus created date and just return
that in a field