From Boaz Citrin <bcit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with couch_httpd_proxy
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:45:44 GMT
I found out that I can chain requests i.e.:
a = {couch_httpd_proxy, handle_proxy_req,
<<"http://couchdb:5984<http://server:1234/c>
">>}
b = {couch_httpd_proxy, handle_proxy_req, <<"http://server:1234/c">>}

But that means that I cannot rewrite "b" (when it doesn't come with "a/"
before) and also it results an extra request.

Any idea?