From Boaz Citrin <bcit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication vs. Compaction
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:07:20 GMT
But if replication only copies the leaf then it makes sense that it is
fatser, at least on the same machine. Instead of balancing a tree it just
copies a single revision.
Also I undestand from Jason that compaction tries to catch up, unlike a non
continuos replication.
So it seems that if I don't need old revisions the fastest thing is to
replicate and switchover to the replicated database.
I wonder if I can tune the replication to do copy more revisions besides
the leaf.
בתאריך 31 בינו' 2014 21:57, "Jens Alfke" <jens@couchbase.com> כתב: