From Hank Knight <hknight...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:17:29 GMT
I use this Map Function to get the current Unix timestamp:

function(doc) {emit(Math.round(new Date().getTime()/1000), null  );}

The odd thing is, it returns a correct timestamp the first time I run
a query but it returns the exact same timestamp one minute later even
though 60 seconds have passed!  Is this due to caching or something
else?  What is the best way for me to always get the current Unix
timestamp?