From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Nick North elected as CouchDB committer
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 19:24:57 GMT
Dear community,

There's nothing like starting off the New Year with a New Committer!!

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Nick North as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: nicknorth

    IRC nick: NickN

    Twitter: @_shastra

By default, external contributions to the project follow the
Review-Then-Commit model. Being a committer means you can follow the
Commit-Then-Review model. In other words, Nick can now make changes at
will.

This election was made in recognition of Nick's existing contributions
and commitment to the project.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Nick!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Dave Cottlehuber