From Adam Williams <pwnfact...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:16:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm using v1.4.0, and have a backup instance which is pull-replicating
another large host. To ensure that the views will be indexed in case of
failover, I made a GET request similar to the following for all the views
(358 of them).

http://localhost:5984/mydb/_design/MyDesignDoc/_view/some_view?limit=0&stale=update_after

Using futon to monitor the status of the indexing, I noticed that all the
indexers stopped after a short while (see screenshot). I restarted couchdb,
repeated the some procedure of requesting all the views, and the same thing
happened. It seems the indexation stalls out. The logs reveal no
information.

If I request views from a single database instead of all, the indexation
works till completion.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Thanks