From Aaron Huslage <husl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication without IP connection
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:05:05 GMT
The user data gets pushed from the remote nodes back to the central node
(which is Internet connected). The ddoc changes get pushed from the central
node to the remote nodes.

Stefan, that's what I was looking into. I have filters for user data and
system data (ddocs and other dependent documents).

I may go with a two step approach to just send the user data with a capture
of the _rev_diffs output. As for ddocs, I might just need to use git
bundles and kanso on all the nodes.

--
Aaron Huslage
+1-919-600-1712

PGP: 0x360DE590 / 30D4 B15B 74B2 F0E9 35D4  ABE0 2CB7 AC60 360D E590