From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Marketing suggestion
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:39:39 GMT
On 23 January 2014 00:23, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:

> Most recent posts are 1 post about Riak and 1 about Couchbase vs 8 about
> CouchDB, related tooling or community events seems like a reasonable ratio
> to me. The problem is fairly minimal participation.

I had a look and have the same feeling. Promoting this group and other
social media sources is a task we should keep in mind and put it on our
Marketing TODO-List. Afaik, Ashely is interested in maintaining some of
these social media platforms. Ashely? :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de