From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Small tool for CouchDB changes feeds
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 09:41:18 GMT
cool! Maybe you wann write a blog post about this and / or put a link to
the wiki ... e.g. here https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/How-To_Guides. If
that place is not good, we could think about opening a new page with user
written tools :)

Before doing all this, it would be cool to get some feedback from other
users :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany