From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject [INFO] This weeks translation day
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:39:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

last week, we arranged the first translation day. It was cool to meet some
of you in the irc channel (irc.freenode.net -> #couchdb) and I think we
made good progress. Thanks also to Alex, who posted his idea about when he
thinks the integration of the translated docs creation will be done -
thanks Alex :).

We thought that it will be a good idea to deploy the first translated docs
partially, when the introduction pages and at least one complete chapter is
done. So please take this as a little incentive. Wouldn't it be great to
see the first parts of the docs in your language :) ? Let's see which
language will make the race to be the first :)

I will not be able to be around on Thursday or Friday this week due to job
stuff, but am happy to meet you tomorrow, Wednesday 9:00 pm CET. If that's
not working for you, you are welcome to schedule another day or time.

I am looking forward to meet all of you - maybe some more people than last
week :)

Thanks and Cheers

Andy

--