From Andy Wenk <>
Subject Re: Free NoSQL Viewer for Popular NoSQL Databases Available
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:25:52 GMT
crossposting to

Hi Michael,

I saw that Alexey Danchenkov (a colleague of you?) has added a link to
spviewer to the CouchDB Wiki at First of all it is highly
appreciated to add helpful software there. Thank you.

When visiting the website I recognised, that one has to register to be able
to download the viewer. I don't think this is cool and think that the
viewer should be downloadable without registering. This is the well known
behaviour in the OpenSource community. You could add for example a direkt
link without registration.

Another point is, that the buttons under the form are smashed (latest
Chrome on Mac OS X). See the attached screenshot.

I would be happy if you let us know about the idea to ask people for a