From Brad Rhoads <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication without IP connection
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:21:04 GMT
Our Estante app (http://www.maf.org/estante) is has similar requirements.
Except right now we only do peer to peer.

Can you schedule a time for remote users to get together every so often? Or
can you get a dedicated person to visit the remote sights?

You might check out Open Data Kit. It won't help with what you already
built, but it might work over hf.

Another solution could be to use voice to call in results, if you have a
signal.

Maybe the easiest thing would be to have your app generate emails to the
central location. We developed email over HR years ago.

Feel free to contact me off list.