From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:33:57 GMT
You map function is only run when the data changes and the view needs to be rebuilt, so you’re
not recording the time when you access view but the time when the document was processed by
the view.

Can you explain what you’re trying to achieve? Is there a reason you can’t get the current
time in the client application?