From Jean-Felix Girard <>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:40:09 GMT
I just noticed that Couchdb returns a "Date" response header.

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Server: CouchDB/1.5.0 (Erlang OTP/R16B02)
< Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:34:38 GMT
< Cache-Control: must-revalidate

You can parse that date (from the GET request on the view) and compare it to the document
date to find out theirs age.