From Noah Slater <>
Subject CouchDB Conf Videos
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:01:36 GMT
Hi folks,

Great news. Videos from CouchDB Conf are now available.

Get them all here:

12 talks in total:

    CouchDB everywhere with PouchDB
    CouchDB Writ Large
    Replication, FTW!
    10 Common Misconceptions about CouchDB
    Experiences using CouchDB inside Microsoft's Windows Azure team
    Deep Dive into a Shallow Write Pool
    Say Hello to Fauxton, the New Web Dashboard for CouchDB
    Making CouchDB Plugins
    Personal Web Apps
    How CouchDB is powering the next-generation cloud storage
    Open Data with Couch, Pouch, and Cloudant: Liberating the Laws of
    War stories from

Click through to the blog post to watch them now.

Please help us promote this news:

We're a volunteer organisation so we depend on you to share.

Sharing is loving!

Noah Slater

View raw message