From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Burst PUT updates
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:06:17 GMT
Even without bulk docs...that doesn't sound right..it sounds to me like the
library you're using is having a problem with its http client and the time
gap in closing a connection and opening a new one. Try looking at how many
open connections your app has when it starts to slow down.

I'm guessing in the loop it tries to reuse the same TCP connection but it
can't so it just creates a new one..? Then slowly but surely your
application begins to die...I would override the TCP dial in the function
to count the number of created connections or use lsof.

This is often why I stay away from SDK s for couchdb... They often limit
you more than they enable you... Your driver should be the http client
itself not some library that wraps making the calls for you.. In my opinion
Anyways 😀