From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Couchdb easter eggs like returning "json:"
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:23:19 GMT
I have been reading through the couchdb docs online..,fantastic job by the
way, and I discovered the joy of returning "json" instead if stringifying
my objects and setting the "application/json" header myself

I don't see any official reference pointing out this goodie... Are there
more? Is there an official list somewhere?... This is not s pressing issue
it just seems like the more I use this database the more find incredibly
handy functions.

Thanks in advance