From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplest path from couch to C?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:55:05 GMT
Hey Dan,

As an option, see pillowtalk started by jubos over on github.  It uses yajl
as the back end and, though it's tedious to do in C, it is relatively
straightforward to deal with.  This doesn't make it *automatic* (I don't
think that would be possible in C given the strong-typedness of the
language), but perhaps it will be easier than what you're doing now.

You can also find a forked version here that I've worked on:

https://github.com/mgmarino/pillowtalk

that introduces changes feed and support for compilation on windows,
(though it doesn't sound like you need that).

Cheers,
Mike