From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb easter eggs like returning "json:"
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:28:59 GMT
Hi Stanley,

You definitely miss the JSON Structure Reference article:
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/json-structure.html#response-object

Also in design function description there are few examples about:
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/couchapp/ddocs.html#show-functions

Hope that CouchDB will surprise you again (:

--