From Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Burst PUT updates
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:51:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have a script that makes a burst of around 100 very fast PUT requests
mixed with another 300 or so GET requests against a 4GB database. 40
seconds into the script (30-40 PUTs and the CouchDB starts freezing, taking
longer and longer to respond until it reaches y timeouts). Is this a known
problem? Is there something I can do about it.

The PUTs update existing documents in the DB and there some autocompaction.
The documents are less than 1KB. Now I run the script with 30 second pauses
between the writes and that works fine, but it's too slow.

Cheers.