From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Force the start sequence of a replication
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:36:05 GMT
Hi,

Add a property called "since_seq" to your second replication with the
update sequence you wish to start at. Like;

{"source":"source url here", "target":"target url", "since_seq":99999}

This was introduce in CouchDB 1.2.0;

* Added optional field `since_seq` to replication objects/documents.
  It allows to bootstrap a replication from a specific source sequence
  number.

Also works at Cloudant.

B.