From Dan Santner <dansant...@me.com>
Subject Simplest path from couch to C?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:45:27 GMT
Hey guys I know this is more of a JSON question than a specific couchdb question but...
I know someone on this list has run into this before somewhere.  I need to bring my couch
docs into C structs to work with them.  So right now I'm dropping them into file, reading
the file, and parsing them field by field into a struct with CJSON.  Seems there has to be
a quicker path.  I do still have to have a little work between the doc and the struct, like
converting string constants into enums and stuff like that so it can't be too automatic if
you know what I mean.

Any ideas?