From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: use startkey/endkey to discribe a range problem
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:36:40 GMT
Thanks Luca

I did not think the solution is significant or novel.  It was a question
on the forum, and I thought I had a reasonable answer.

I had been used it for a while thinking it is a "natural extension of
binary search".   But yes - this seems to have a name, and also seems to
have patents (as per the wiki page you cite).

Thank you