From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Http 1.1 keep alive
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:46:58 GMT
Hey all,

Does couchdb respect http keep alives?... Most of ReSTs pain comes from
creating and tearing down connections... If a client is trying to reuse
that setup connection for multiple requests how does couchdb handle that?

I've been looking for a while now and I can't seem yo find anything that
supports my theory... When couchdb is used as a database with an app server
an http client used within that server will try its best to reuse http
connections if they are still connected to that host... Via http 1.1
keepalives this makes a lot of sense because setting up and tearing down
connections I'd expensive