From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposed feature - list function /update handler half baby
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:55:31 GMT
@florian I am not sure what you mean 1 doc update changes all others...I
basically you operate on an index of things... Just like a list applies to
a view... And each call flushes a doc... Its OK for bulk updates to take a
while....

And the output would be what is returned from the bulk updates right
now...which is an array of doc ids...and revs... And it can have the same
basic config... Or you could pass in "keys" and you work with that...
Basically the building blocks for doing it are there... And bulk updates in
couch db are painful... And I usually avoid it like the plague