From Joe RNL <jmor...@rednovalabs.com>
Subject Re: More couch performance questions
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:40:24 GMT
We are combining clients onto larger servers. We are testing what we
anticipate will be peak usage (in this case 30 simultaneous users). So this
will roughly emulate the goal.

We are building indexes, but those appear to be cached. At least after the
initial data migration there is a very slow period while couch builds the
indexes and then it never seems to come up again.

I'll look into what you suggested. Thanks.

joe