From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Help promote the CouchDB 1.5.0 release
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 17:23:43 GMT
It has a couple small glitches (that I reported), but overall it's really a
great visual design and has great features. Stuff missing from Futon for a
long time.

One glitch is if your db has a lot of large attachments, the first db
screen, after clicking the db name, takes faaaaar too long to load.
Hopefully they'll fix that. If you have no big attachments, it's very
snappy and just awesome.