From Mark Deibert <>
Subject Re: Storage limitations?
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:10:56 GMT
Each comment is normally a very small amount of information, and id,
userName, a date and a small text field. Probably no more than a short
sentence on average. Why do I need to go through the trouble of creating
new comment docs for each? This totally complicates the comment read code
(there will 1000 reads to every 1 write, at least) both in the UI and the
db for no reason.