From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:25:49 GMT
Learning from a real expert in a class will get you trained, up-to-speed
and working with a product about a 10 times faster. Googling for blogs and
wiki's and reading and fiddling until you figure things out by yourself
will take at least weeks, more likely _months_ to learn what you can learn
in a one week class with an expert. Do you expect a whole team of
developers to waste all that time? How can you ask that question
"seriously"?