From Lance Carlson <lancecarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: show/list
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:55:17 GMT
Some examples of shows that I've used couchdb for:

- A standalone couchapp that generates everything I need to create an
amazon S3 http post request.
- A standalone couchapp that generates everything I need to make an
authorize.net request

It was so easy to build these little services and have been re-usable for
other projects