From Dirkjan Ochtman <...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Help promote the CouchDB 1.5.0 release
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:47:59 GMT
Dear community,

Please help us promote our awesome new release!

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_5_0

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/397793825877266432

We also have a Hacker News item:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6677014

And several Reddit items:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1pysbj/apache_couchdb_150_released/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1pysek/apache_couchdb_150_released/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/1pysg2/apache_couchdb_150_released/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/1pytgs/apache_couchdb_150_released/

(I'll leave the G+ post to someone else, if you have access there,
please post a link here.)

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+,
Hacker News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an
item directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people
with questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply
to this thread.

Thanks,

Dirkjan