From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP request with CouchDB
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:57:12 GMT
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

> what Jens said. We prevent this deliberately. Crowbar it back in at
> your own risk.
>
> B.

The code pasted in the initial mail isn't about map/reduce but a show. Imo
if the user want to take more risk I don't see why not if it's feasible
technically without introducing any changes to the defaults ;) Especially
in shows and list. There are a lot of good reason to do that. we could even
provides some limitation on what could be cal there if i red the action.js
from 2008 well.

- benoit