From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tool to upload an entire website to CouchDB
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:49:56 GMT
erica + the webapp support should work for you,

Add a app.webapp in your folder and do erica push from it , it should just
work.

A .webapp looks like:

```

    {

        "name": "My App",

            "version" : "0.0.4",

            "description": "My elevator pitch goes here",

            "long_description" : "Something  really important",

            "launch_path": "/",

            "url": "https://github.com/garden20/baseline-garden-app",

            "categories": ["learning"],

            "flattr_user_id" : "eckoit",