From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigCouch
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:48:19 GMT
Robert and Dan,

Thank you for your responses. It sounds like neither is a good alternative
as of right now. What I'd like to try it for is for a cluster of maybe ~8
nodes with fairly high write throughput to replace a system that is slowly
growing out of proportion. I'll wait and see what comes out of the merge in
Q1 2014.

Cheers,
Jens