From bryan rasmussen <>
Subject multiple keys query for a view with multiple key outputs
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:50:49 GMT

I have a view where each document returns two keys, a timestamp and an ip
I have a query like this

I know that I can use startkey, endkey to make sure I get all timestamps
with the ip address I want, but what I want is to send in multiple ip
addresses, I can do that with a keys query, but not sure then how I should
do a query that
1. ignores the timestamps (which are being used to sort)
2. get more than one ip address with the query.