From Brian Mitchell <br...@strmpnk.co>
Subject Re: show/list
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:23:43 GMT
An alternative or workaround is really only required if it were to be
removed. A deprecation does not necessarily mean it will go away (more
likely it could become an optional plugin).

I don't think there is a rush to make any official motion on this
issue but I'd be curious to hear any opinions from those that disagree
with the general guidance of avoiding of show and list functions.