From Giovanni P <fiat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:04:21 GMT
ok, reading it again my question may have been a little disrespectful. Now
it is clear for me when someone would need an expert:
- when you have a team of developers that need to learn CouchDB;
- when you need very complex data migrations from various relational
databases;
- things related.
To do these things an expert (or a team of them) to do the training or data
modelling is probably a very valuable asset.
The question that stays unanswered (although now I know there is an
answer), for me, is when someone would need these services?