From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:39:06 GMT
I don't want to start a discussion here. Just wanna drop a side note:

Please don't forget when this book was written and where CouchDB was at
this time. At least the original version was one of the first written
documentation available. To understand the basics about CouchDB, I think it
is definitely a good choice.

Writing a good book is extremely hard and very time consuming (I
experienced it twice). So even when it sound harsh what Jens said, I can
imagine, that a lot of people think like that. But also don't forget for
whom these books are written. Newbies or intermediate users - not "expert"
users or core developers ;-)

To come back to the original post, yeah the question was not about a book
;-)

Cheers

--
Andy Wenk