From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building couchdb 1.5 on centos 6.4
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:07:59 GMT
asn1 comes from your erlang install, we don't ship it, but it implies
you're missing standard parts of erlang. I'm assuming debian or
ubuntu, therefore "apt-get install erlang-asn1" and probably others.
The policy that forces package maintainers to subdivide erlang because
it's possible but not wise irks me.

B.