From Tillmann Seidel <tsei...@eclipsesource.com>
Subject Re: View clean up with automatic compaction
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:00:38 GMT
Thanks Bob for the quick reply. I submitted COUCHDB-1918 for it.

Best regards
Tillmann

On Nov 4, 2013, at 3:38 PM, Robert Newson wrote:

> That's a nice feature to add but it's not currently present. Submit a
> JIRA ticket?
>
> B.
>

> On 4 November 2013 14:35, Tillmann Seidel <tseidel@eclipsesource.com> wrote:
>> We are using automatic compaction that was introduced with CouchDB 1.2. Is there
a way to configure it to clean up old view files? My impression is that it can only compact
the data base and the view, but does no clean up.

>> Thanks in advance
>> Tillmann

-----------------------------------
Tillmann Seidel
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Email: tseidel@innoopract.com
Tel: +49-721-66-47-33-0
Fax: +49-721-66-47-33-29
http://www.innoopract.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstr. 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883