From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: simultaneously run update handler and update doc content
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:10:27 GMT
Ok - so we are taking about the first problem only.

If I try this, then I get not update to the data at all:

function(doc, req) {
     if( doc.type == "profile" ) {
         var newdoc = req.body ;
         var d = new Date();
         newdoc.serverISO8601time = d.toISOString();
         newdoc.serverTime = d.getTime() / 1000 ;
         log( toJSON(newdoc) ) ;
         return [newdoc , "OK"] ;
     }
}