From Dan Santner <dansant...@me.com>
Subject Re: BigCouch
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:31:16 GMT
I use bigcouch in a production system.  In my case it's been pretty stable but we don't have
massive usage yet.

It was one of the easiest things for me to setup honestly.  And if you don't actually need
your own instance running on your own nodes just use cloudant which makes the deployment steps
go away :).

Dan.