From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: show/list
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:24:54 GMT
Benoit and you see them, the show and list handlers, like stored procedures, but they are not,
at least not in common sense. In most common perception, they are a way to produce HTML/XML
or whatever you want, from a single document (show) and from a group of documents (list).
And that the reason why they are called show and list. Documentation is clear about them,
it says "Formatting with Show and List". In this sense Joan is right, they are useless.
The use you have done is tricky, but I can see your point of view. Maybe they should be deprecated
in favor of a stored procedure engine. But I don't see that as a priority.

-Filippo